All guests must be 21 years or older, and provide VALID identification (ID) every visit. Proper Identification includes ONLY;
- 1. US Drivers License or State non-driver ID card
- 2. Valid Passport (In English)
- 3. US Military ID
Obtaining a valid ID
- International Driver's Licenses or International Student ID cards are not valid. Only a valid passport may be accepted. However if you are a student who does not have your passport or prefers not to carry one, check with the International Student Office to get information on getting an ID or a replacement passport.
- *(According to the US Patriot Act;) all foreign visitors are required to carry a passport or valid US issued government ID with them at all times.) Level B cannot accept foreign Drivers Licenses or photocopies of Passports.
We Pay You Back!
- Give us the receipt for your new ID, bring your new ID and your student ID to Level B within seven (7) days, and we will issue you a bar-tab up to $20 for use that evening.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES
- Please finish any drinks or food before coming to the entrance.
PLAN TO DO SOME DRINKING HERE
- Visibly intoxicated Patrons are denied entry for safety and service reasons.
- Shirts, Shoes, Pants Required.
- We reserve the right to deny entry at any time.
- You may be asked to remove your ball-cap, knit hat, do-rag, or another piece of clothing or jewelry.
- Men with sleeveless shirts or tank-tops will not be admitted.
- Please understand that although it may look great on you, the staff have a job to do; thank you, in advance, for complying with their requests.
ENTRY FEE or COVER CHARGE
- There may be a cover charge of $2 on nights where the bar is busy.
- The cover charge starts after midnight (12AM) and can be paid via cash or major credit card.
- Be sure to arrive early enough if you wish to avoid the cover charge.
- There also may be different charges for events such as Halloween (which includes $300 costume contest) or New Years Eve (food and champagne included).